Alternate Links to forms
These are the computer-fillable forms. If you want the forms to calculate for you, or if you want to save the form to your computer with your filled-in data, then you need use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill it out. If you don't need those features (calculate or save), you can use most any PDF-viewer to fill them out. If so, you won't need to use these instructions; just click on the form's link as usual.
If you do want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the form, you should right-click the file in the browser and save it to your computer. Then start Adobe Acrobat Reader and go to File > Open and select the file you saved.
- Right-click on the form's link.
- From the right-click menu select "Save Target as..." or "Save Link as..." or "Save Linked File as" (the wording will depend on the internet browser you are using.
- A window will open to allow you to choose where you want to save the PDF file. Select the location, then click Save.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader. **
- From the File menu, select Open.
- Browse to where you saved the file, select it, and click Open.
- Fill in the form.
** Alternately, navigate to the folder where you saved the file. Right-click on the file and select Open with > Adobe Acrobat Reader
Non-Computer Fillable Forms
These forms cannot be filled in using your computer. They can be opened in any PDF viewer. You must print the form and fill it in by hand.